with combination of Foam- and Expanded Glass
Floor renovation - a combination of veriso Foam Glass and GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass
The bound GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass fill can be used wherever light, thermally insulating floor leveling is required. The mineral-bound, pressure-resistant fill is used to level floors and as a leveling fill over cables and pipelines. The healthy-living material guarantees first-class insulation with maximum fire safety and fast construction progress. Due to the low moisture content, it can be walked on after just one day without any problems.
In combination with veriso foam glass which is used for rough level compensation, the combination is an easy, dry, moisture resistant and incombustible solution for rebuilding of floor systems. When using veriso foam glass in combination with GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass – renovation of floors is made easy.
- Suitable for renovating old buildings
- Optimal floor construction in combination with a screed layer
- Significantly lower structural thickness
- Can be walked on after 24 hours
- Ecologically harmless, making it ideal for living spaces
- Lightweight: in minerallys bound form, GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass is light as a feather, which helps to save on the dimensioning of the substructure