Floor construction without ground slab
Floor renovation with veriso Foam Glass with screed
With veriso foam glass, a significantly lower construction height can be realized. Due to the systematical construction with, i.e. 30 cm compacted veriso foam glass, you can achieve a perfect floor construction in combination with the subsequent screed layer.
- Suitable for the renovation of old buildings
- Foundation slabs and gravel are not required
- Ideal floor construction in combination with a screed layer
- Significant lower construction height
- Environmentally harmless and thus perfectly suited for living areas