floor construction without ground slab
combination of Foam Glass & Expanded Glass
Floor renovation - a combination of veriso Foam Glass and Expanded Glass
When using veriso foam glass in combination with GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass – renovation of floors is made easy.
In combination with veriso foam glass, which is used for rough level compensation, the combination is an easy, dry, moisture resistant and incombustible solution for rebuilding of floor systems.
- Suitable for the renovation of old buildings
- Foundation slabs and gravel are not required
- Ideal floor construction in combination with a screed layer
- Significant lower construction height
- Environmentally harmless and thus perfectly suited for living areas
- Light as a feather